Pulao is a rice dish cooked with vegetables which is consumed mostly in South Asia
and middle east. It is similar to biryani but it differs with the ingredients used.
1. Chopped Onions- 2
2. Chopped tomatoes- 1
3. Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
4. Green chillies - 4
5. Chopped vegetables - 1cup
6. Basmati Rice - 2Cup
7. Water - 1.5 Cup
8. Coconut milk - 1.5 cup
9. Salt to taste
1. coriander leaves handfull
2. Mint leabes - hand full
3. Fennel seeds - 3 tbsp
4. Cloves - 2
5 Green elachi/cardamon- 4
6. Cinnamon- 1/2 inch
1. Oil - 3 tbsp
2. Bay leaves -3
3. Cashew - 10 nos
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil and temper with ingredients under 'to temper' and saute onion , tomato, green chillies and ginger garlice paste.
2. When the mixture turns mushy add the vegetables and saute well.
3. In a blender add ingrediens under 'to blend' and blend it well with little water.
4. Add the blended paste to the cooker
5. Add salt and add water and coconut milk.
6.when it is boiled add rice and pressure cook for 10 minutes
7. finally garnish with coriander and serve with raitha/ gravies.